Wednesday, July 26, 2006

As mentioned in "The Courier-Journal, Louisville, Kentucky"

Well, well, well. A mention in the hallowed Courier-Journal, Louisville, Kentucky. OK, I admit, I have never heard of it. And I have to admit that I barely know where Kentucky is let alone Louisville.

Nonetheless, this, I will claim as Chainki's first reference in the news world!

It's not exactly the biggest in-depth review or exposé which I have ever seen about a website. But I'm pretty impressed that one way or another word is getting out. How, I wonder, did some guy on a journal in Louisville, Kentucky hear about Chainki?

What with Chainki actually appearing to take off, this is starting to get a little scary...

As my mum said today - you'll soon be on Richard & Judy. After my head stops swelling, I do at least think that if this continues at this rate, some geeks at a geek conference may actually in future have heard of me. Now that really is scary...

1 Comments:

At 12:22 am, Blogger Unknown said...

From a mention at http://philbradley.typepad.com/phil_bradleys_weblog/2006/07/chainki.html. Apologies for misspelling it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home